The following post originally appeared on North Star Alliance’s blog: “Driving the AIDS Response through Art” on 10 August 2011. On 26-29 July, North Star Alliance teamed up with Art for AIDS International to pilot a series of innovative visual-arts-based HIV workshops with truck drivers and sex workers in the community of Beitbridge, Zimbabwe. These workshops, […]
Tag Archives: Southern Africa
You are here: Home » Southern Africa
- Africa Under Pressure [INFOGRAPHIC] April 8, 2013
- New online art gallery supports women and children affected by HIV and AIDS June 26, 2012
- Delivering healthcare across borders across Africa [Infographic] May 15, 2012
- CrowdOutAIDS: A new youth-driven, youth-focused HIV strategy April 24, 2012
- AIDS in 2011: A Year in Review January 20, 2012
- Creating a #PreventionRevolution through Social Media [VIDEO] November 11, 2010
- Speaking ‘South African’ May 31, 2010
- The Changing Face of AIDS [INFOGRAPHIC] August 30, 2011
- From Social Media to Social Change September 2, 2010
- Jumo: Social Networking for Social Good [Poll] December 6, 2010
- 39 Infographics about Africa | The Social African: [...] The changing face of Aids [...]...
- micheal nsamba: I have had of another HIV vaccine which cures AIDS...
- Chicago PROMISE: thank you...
- JP Bervoets: The largest version I know of is the Raw file on G...
- Chicago PROMISE: Is there a way to get a larger copy of this image?...
Africa Art Books Comedy Data East Africa Famine Feature Gender Governance history HIV and AIDS Human Development Report Infographics Lists Poverty Racism Review Social Media South Africa Southern Africa Sport Stats technology Tuberculosis UNAIDS UNDP United Nations UNWomen Videos Visualization World AIDS Day
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.